Thursday, February 9, 2012

Motion Center Driveline Updated

Thank you for calling Motion Center dot info traffic and weather. Buffalo new yorks first multi lingual weather and traffic service. For more information and to purchase advertising please visit motion center dot com  more information leave a message at extension 2.

Updated 9 00 AM Buffalo Forecast for today Thirty Six Degrees and Sunny.

ROAD MAINTENANCE OPERATIONS
I-90 - NYS THRUWAY, Milepost 321.5
road maintenance operations I-90 - NYS Thruway westbound between exit 41 and exit 42
Until 2:00 PM

ROAD MAINTENANCE OPERATIONS
I-90 - NYS THRUWAY, Milepost 306.3
road maintenance operations, right lane closed I-90 - NYS Thruway westbound between exit 40 and exit 41
Until 2:00 PM

ROAD MAINTENANCE OPERATIONS
I-95 - NEW ENGLAND THRUWAY, Milepost 4
road maintenance operations, right shoulder closed I-95 - New England Thruway northbound between exit 14 and exit 16
Until 3:00 PM

Multiple Accidents near construction sites please use caution

ACCIDENT
I-87 - NYS THRUWAY, Milepost 15.5
accident I-87 - NYS Thruway northbound on TAPPAN ZEE BRIDGE

ACCIDENT
I-287 - CROSS WESTCHESTER EXPWY, Milepost 2.6
accident I-287 - Cross Westchester Expwy eastbound at exit 5

ACCIDENT
I-90 - NYS THRUWAY, Milepost 407.2
accident, right lane closed, rescue and recovery work in progress I-90 - NYS Thruway westbound between exit 48A and exit 49

ACCIDENT
I-90 - NYS THRUWAY, Milepost 407.2
accident, right lane closed, rescue and recovery work in progress I-90 - NYS Thruway westbound between exit 48A and exit 49
Estimated End Time: Until further notice

OPERACIONES DEL MANTENIMIENTO DE CARRETERAS I-90 - THRUWAY de NYS, Milepost 321.5 operaciones I-90 - Thruway del mantenimiento de carreteras de NYS con rumbo al oeste entre la salida 41 y la salida 42 Hasta el 2:00 P.M. OPERACIONES DEL MANTENIMIENTO DE CARRETERAS I-90 - THRUWAY de NYS, Milepost 306.3 las operaciones del mantenimiento de carreteras, carril derecho cerraron I-90 - Thruway de NYS con rumbo al oeste entre la salida 40 y la salida 41 Hasta el 2:00 P.M. OPERACIONES DEL MANTENIMIENTO DE CARRETERAS I-95 - THRUWAY de NUEVA INGLATERRA, Milepost 4 las operaciones del mantenimiento de carreteras, hombro derecho cerraron I-95 - Thruway de Nueva Inglaterra northbound entre la salida 14 y la salida 16 hasta el 3:00 P.M. Los accidentes m�ltiples cerca de emplazamientos de la obra satisfacen tienen cuidado ACCIDENTE I-87 - THRUWAY de NYS, Milepost 15.5 accidente I-87 - Thruway de NYS northbound en el PUENTE de TAPPAN ZEE ACCIDENTE I-287 - WESTCHESTER CRUZADO EXPWY, Milepost 2.6 accidente I-287 - Westchester cruzado Expwy eastbound en la salida 5 ACCIDENTE I-90 - THRUWAY de NYS, Milepost 407.2 el accidente, carril derecho se cerr�, rescate y las obras en fase de creaci�n I-90 - Thruway de la recuperaci�n de NYS con rumbo al oeste entre la salida 48A y la salida 49 ACCIDENTE I-90 - THRUWAY de NYS, Milepost 407.2 el accidente, carril derecho se cerr�, rescate y las obras en fase de creaci�n I-90 - Thruway de la recuperaci�n de NYS con rumbo al oeste entre la salida 48A y la salida 49 estimada tiempo del final: Hasta nuevo avisoDonate to Motion Center:

No comments:

Post a Comment